Work For Us
Current Job Openings
Job Title: Community Mental Health Counselor
Location: Bluffton/Beaufort County, SC
Employment Type: Salaried and Contract Positions Available
Hope Performance Systems, a company treating individuals across the entire life span, is seeking three to four provisionally licensed and/or independently licensed clinicians to join our dynamic and rapidly growing practice!
Hope Performance Systems is proud to provide counseling services and Peer Support Groups to teachers, school administrators, and staff through our growing partnership with the Beaufort County School District. As a member of our growing team, you will have the opportunity to provide Counseling and Mental Health Services to clients and families in the community and school settings within Beaufort County. These services include providing individual and family counseling in addition to facilitating Support Groups.
Our open positions can build from part-time to full-time with the option to provide services in-person, via telehealth, or a combination of both. We also offer flexible hours allowing contractors to see clients in the evening and on weekends.
Applicants must be licensed in South Carolina to practice independently or at the associate level to join our team. Acceptable licenses include: Licensed Professional Counselor, Licensed Professional Counselor – Associate, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Licensed Independent Social Worker – Clinical Practice, and Licensed Master Social Worker. We proudly offer Clinical Supervision to associate-level counselors and social workers at no cost.
Accurately diagnose utilizing the DSM-5
Develop and execute individual treatment plans using measurable goals
Implement evidence-based treatment modalities during the provision of therapy services
Develop and Facilitate group therapy/support group
Communicate client updates to all relevant parties and referral sources
Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and programs
Maintain accurate and timely documentation
Adhere to confidentiality guidelines including, but not limited to, HIPAA.
– Master’s Degree in a human services field from an accredited and approved college or university (Required).
– Current licensure in the State of South Carolina (LPC, LPC-A, LPC-S, LMFT, LISW-CP, LMSW). (Required)
– Previous experience providing individual, family, or group therapy with the child/adolescent/adult population preferred
– Ability to build rapport with clients
– Strong leadership qualities
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Competitive Pay
– Optional Health Insurance Coverage
– Complimentary Gym Membership at our partner agency
– Discounts on Health Services (i.e. chiropractic care) at our partner agency
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: Dependent upon experience
Please respond via email to firstname.lastname@example.org