What is Telehealth Counseling?
To ensure all clients have access to quality behavioral health services, HPS offers Telehealth Counseling. At Hope
Performance Systems, Telehealth Counseling includes the provision of behavioral health services via two-way video/
audio communications in compliance with HIPAA policies and guidelines. Telehealth counseling may include
diagnostic assessments, individual therapy, and/or family therapy.
How Does Telehealth Counseling Work?
- HPS uses Zoom Health through InSync – our HIPAA compliant electronic medical records system.
- Zoom Health can be accessed on most devices including smartphones, tablets, and laptops.
- Zoom Health offers two-way video with audio so you can see and hear your counselor in real-time.
- Appointments are similar to “in-person” visits and strive to provide the same quality of care!
How to Schedule a Telehealth Counseling Appointment:
- Call the office to schedule your appointment at 843.547.0200. Our scheduling team is available Monday through
Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. The scheduling team will also discuss and verify your insurance coverage or
payment options at this time.
- You will also be given access to set up your Insync client portal to sign intake and consent forms. After forms are
signed, a link will be sent to your personal email account. This link gives you access to join your Telehealth
Counseling appointment at the scheduled time.
Reminders for the Day of the Appointment:
- Clients must have access to the internet and a personal email address to participate in Telehealth Counseling. If clients
need assistance setting up a personal email address, our scheduling team can provide steps to do so.
- On the day of the appointment, clients will receive a unique link directly to their personal email. Please click the link to
join the appointment. We ask that clients join the appointment a few minutes early to ensure they can connect.
- To ensure clients are afforded confidentiality, all counselors provide services in a professional and private setting.
We ask clients to establish a private setting before starting their Telehealth Counseling appointment.